Before the listing starts
- This section will help you understand the steps of Nonprofit Direct Selling with eBay Giving Works.
- Make sure you registered with PayPal Giving Fund
Every nonprofit must first be certified by PayPal Giving Fund before they can benefit from an eBay Giving Works listing.
- When you participate in eBay Giving Works, your nonprofit can benefit from both Community Selling and Nonprofit Direct Selling: it’s not possible to limit your account to Nonprofit Direct Selling only.
- Make sure you registered with eBay
Like every eBay seller, Nonprofit Direct Sellers must have an eBay seller account to create listings.
- Getting an eBay seller account is free.
- Connect your eBay and PayPal Giving Fund accounts
One important step to Nonprofit Direct Selling is to connect your PayPal Giving Fund and eBay seller accounts. To connect your accounts, please add your eBay Seller ID as a Nonprofit Direct Seller inside your PayPal Giving Fund account.
- You must take this step before creating your first Direct Seller listing.
- Connecting your accounts is the only way we know your listings are covered by our Nonprofit Direct Selling rules. If you don’t take this step, we’ll assume you’re a Community Seller and:
- 1. Collect a donation from your Donation Payment Method
- 2. Deliver the donation back to you in one of our monthly deliveries